Small Groups are where people get together to make new friends, share a passion, or to ‘explore faith together.’ With the challenges of Covid-19 and social-distancing, we are pleased to be able to still offer a wide range of groups which are starting in September 2020 and details are shown below.
Please browse through the choices below, and select the group you want to attend (where you can sign up ‘online’), or by calling the Church Office on 01767 312667
Why join a Small Group?
We think Small Groups are a really great way of connecting with lots of different people in both our church and local community. By being part of a small group you can:
- Meet new people
- Feel part of a great community
- Learn from the Bible
- Develop a deeper knowledge of God’s love for you
- Enjoy a range of groups, including interest groups
- What if I don’t know what group to join? Feel free to chat to leaders to find out more about them and their small group. Alternatively, speak to either Mike Sladen or Jo Sharman, our Small Group Overseers, who’d be really pleased to help you.
- Will I get my choice? We will make every effort to accommodate everyone. We’ll let you know if your choice of group(s) is full and help place you elsewhere.
- How long have I got to book? Groups begin the week beginning the 14th September 2020. We encourage you to book early, as some groups may be popular and we don’t want you to miss out. Bookings for most groups will close on 12th September 2020 in order to give leaders time to confirm details such as venue, start date and time.